Google

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Change is Coming!!!

What's up ya'll? Big Ups to Savannah, Ga! I visited ya'll this weekend and was amazed by the city! It is a beautiful city and good town to chill in. Shout out to everybody chillin on Abercorn St. and at the malls in Savannah!


I'm in the process of changing the forum of my website. The website will still have the latest music, news and conversation but will focus also with the process of getting and succeeding in law school. I'm entering the process of completing applications for law school and I want this website to become a place for law students and future law students. Conversation and help about what and how future law students should do get into the law school of choice. All help is wanted and appreciated.

Until next time, Always use your time wisely!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home